Wholesale, Bulk & White Label Matcha
Apply for a Wholesale Account
Are you a cafe, restaurant, holistic wellness center, yoga studio, metaphysical shop or retailer interested in using or carrying Epic Matcha products? If so, complete the application below.
Already Have an Account?
Already have an account? Login here.
Once you apply, you will receive an email to activate your account.
After you activate your account and you're logged in, please visit the Quick Order Form for an easy checkout experience: https://shop.epicmatcha.com/a/wsg/proxy/single-page-order
Bulk & White Label
Epic Matcha has 3 tiers of discounts, depending on your volume. This volume is based upon a single order in our online shopping cart.
After you activate you wholesale account, please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to:
- place an order larger than $2000 at a deeper discount (up to 60% off)
- bulk order by the kilo (custom pricing)
- know more about our "white label" program (custom pricing)
4 Ways to Offer Epic Matcha at Your Location
- Make Epic Matcha tea in your lobby or cafe. Depending on the business model, some offer it as a complimentary cup or they sell it to the customer for $3 to $5 per cup. Meanwhile, it costs less than 50 cents per cup to make.
- Retail Epic Matcha packages of 14-48 servings so your customers can make it at home (profit margins are in excess of 50%). The customer wins too, because they can make it at home for less than $1 per serving (as compared to up to $5 at a cafe).
- Host a tea ceremony as a standalone event, or at the beginning or start of a workshop. Drink matcha tea and create opportunities for additional healing and learning. (We have a model for this if you need help creating this.)
- White label matcha in your own brand packaging. We facilitate sourcing the organic matcha, the design and printing of the packaging, as well as handling US customs and delivery to your door.
- Buyer is purchasing the Products at wholesale for retail sale at Buyer’s brick and mortar location either as a beverage or as a retail item.
- The Product(s) cannot and will not be sold on-line in any online marketplace, other than the Buyer’s business website, and cannot be re-sold at wholesale.
- Retail packages shall be sold at Epic Matcha’s then-current minimum suggested retail price.
About Christie Turley, Founder of Epic Matcha
Christie Turley is the founder of Epic Matcha, a cutting-edge beverage company dedicated to helping health conscious people thrive. Her signature ingredient, matcha, is a superfood and health-giving green powder from Asia, that can light a spark in the body, mind and spirit as part of anyone's daily routine. Christie founded Epic Matcha after a miraculous end to her 7-year battle with infertility and her experience working with 10,000s of high achievers and entrepreneurs. She packaged up everything she learned along her own self-care journey and working with highly successful people - and now is an advocate of self-care routines and morning rituals. A sought-after expert, speaker and consultant, Christie has been asked speak at health and business conferences, private mastermind events and digital conferences across the globe.
Christie & Her Companies Have Been Featured In:
Making an Epic Difference
Heart-centered contribution is whisked into Epic Matcha, made through our Chariteas initiative. A core part of our mission is making a difference around the world, especially in developing nations.
So when you invest in Epic Matcha, Christie invests in our Chariteas, empowering and supporting the worldwide projects that are near and dear to her heart. Sometimes it can feel like the world is too big to change. But there's a different reality she believes in, “how small things can lead to a big impact,” and it's what Epic Matcha is rooted in.