Light, airy brownies made with matcha and filled with sweet white chocolate morsels.
Whether you’re a brownie lover, a white chocolate lover, a matcha lover, or simply a lover of tasty things, this dessert is a truly scrumptious baked treat!
Just the thing to bake and bring to a party or event, these white chocolate matcha brownies are guilt-free matcha-healthy, so pretty, and extra yummy. They’ll get tons of compliments, and they’ll be gone before you know it.
The texture here is light and airy, like cake, giving the brownies a delicateness. The matcha green tea powder infuses these brownies with a subtle, earthy green tea flavor that doesn’t overwhelm the sweetness, and tints them a lovely green shade.
The matcha tea powder also gives these brownies a huge dose of amazing health benefits. Matcha is a superfood that helps your body fight against many, many health problems—most notably heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and even some types of cancer.
Matcha powder also boosts your immunity, detoxifies your body, and increases your energy, focus, and memory.
So enjoy these health-conscious white chocolate matcha brownies! You can also eliminate the white chocolate chips if you want them to be even healthier.
White Chocolate Matcha Brownies RecipePublished: 2016-12-29
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 70 grams all-purpose flour
- 100 grams white chocolate chips
- 120 grams melted white chocolate
- 30 grams Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 70 grams unsalted butter at room temperature
- 60 grams sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare an 8×8-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Whisk the flour and matcha powder together.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs in one at a time.
- Stir in the melted white chocolate and milk until well-combined.
- Gently stir in the flour and matcha powder mixture into the wet batter.
- Add half of the white chocolate chips into the batter, and mix.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, and bake for 10 minutes until halfway done.
- Take the pan out and sprinkle the other half of the white chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake until set, about another 7–10 minutes.
Yield 16 brownies
Matcha green tea powder is perfect to add to your favorite baked treats to make them more healthy. To learn how to make more amazingly tasty treats and drinks using matcha powder, download our recipe book, or visit our Epic Matcha blog!