Ready for the comforting, packed-with-antioxidants breakfast that you’ve been looking for?
This matcha powder oatmeal is perfect. It’s not just any oatmeal—it’s Super Oatmeal! Delicious, bright, and sweet almond Matcha oatmeal!
Oatmeal, in general, is homey and all-around wonderful. But with the added elements of the anti-aging, cancer-preventing, relaxation-giving Matcha green tea powder, this oatmeal is like a power punch. You’ll feel more energetic, focused, and centered. Matcha benefits really are a thing to behold.
Besides this, Matcha green tea powder lowers cholesterol, aids in weight loss, and is a detoxifier as well. It has the highest concentration of antioxidants of any other form of green tea in the world and has 137 times the amount of antioxidants of a cup of regular green tea.
Added bonus: it’s gluten-free. Plus, you can pair this matcha green tea oatmeal recipe with this Matcha green tea latte for one truly dreamy breakfast.
Go ahead, whip up some, and see for yourself how wonderful it is!
Matcha Green Tea Oatmeal RecipePublished: 2016-05-26
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 2 mins Total time: 7 mins
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon sweet Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated erythritol (or dry sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 15-19 drops almond extract, to taste
- 10-13 drops stevia extract, to taste
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- Add Step one ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl and stir. Microwave 2 minutes.
- In a cup, whisk together the Step two ingredients. Pour over cooked oatmeal, and sprinkle some almonds over top.
Yield 1 serving
Serving size: 1 bowl