Feel Recharged with our Powerful Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
This pumpkin spice matcha latte is flavorful, full-bodied and silky with the exquisite taste of matcha green tea infused perfectly with pumpkin spice. Not only is this matcha latte recipe quick and easy, it delivers the nutrition on-the-go lifestyles desperately need to stay alert throughout the day.
Pumpkin is the most celebrated flavor of fall, yet goes virtually unmentioned throughout the rest of the year. Though you may not know it yet, pumpkins are packed full of vitamins and nutrients that benefit your health in numerous way.
Don’t believe me? Read it and weep:
- Pumpkin supplies over 200% of your daily vitamin A intake, which is responsible for keeping your eyes sharp and immune system powerful.
- Pumpkin is incredibly rich in tryptophan, an amino acid which considered to be the predecessor to melatonin and serotonin which helps you get more restful sleep.
- It has a high fiber content, which is great for weight loss and heart health.
- Pumpkin is a low-calorie superfood that packs 564 milligrams of potassium into one serious serving that refuels and recharges your body.
- It is an astounding source of Vitamin C, with an 11 milligram serving, providing 20% of the daily recommended dose.
When you combine the power of pumpkin with matcha green tea, you’re getting a latte that does more than satisfy a craving. Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, matcha green tea and pumpkin amplify one another with a slew of health benefits that support your body throughout the entire day.
Epic Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte Recipe
- 1 cup almond milk (frothed)
- 1 teaspoon Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin or more to taste (optional)
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Mix together and enjoy!
Don’t be afraid to experiment with measurements. If you want more a kick to your latte, add more cinnamon or pumpkin spice. For those with sweeter palettes, add more vanilla extract to make the combination even sweeter.
Want to make this matcha latte into a decadent dessert? Add a few tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling to attain a thick and creamy texture. Throwing it in the freezer for a few minutes transforms the matcha latte into a milkshake that can kick your craving for sweets.
Making your own matcha latte has a lot of perks. Not only are you connected with the dozens of health benefits from both matcha green tea and pumpkin, you have a great excuse to make a better breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert.
If you’re ready for more matcha drink recipes, scroll down and download our free matcha recipe book.