Matcha Frosting Recipe Anyone? Yes Please!
This Matcha Frosting Recipe is something people talk about, I mean it, they will be talking about it for months, TRUST me. Everyone needs that go-to frosting recipe that is easy to whip up and can be used to frost anything and why not Matcha. Frosting will either make or break the experience that you are going for. You know what I mean, when your guest catch glimpse of those cupcakes and ask you about them even before dinner. So you want to make sure that your frosting is just right. Have you guests ever had matcha in a desert? They are totally in for a treat. I promise, they WILL remember this one. Everyone needs that go-to frosting recipe that is easy to whip up and can be used to frost anything. Well, here is the simple and stellar Matcha Frosting Recipe, this 5-minute recipe is simply the best. It is so light and creamy but yet has a distinct matcha green tea flavor. It pairs well with a variety of sweets, like cupcakes, cakes and even brownies. (the brownies, definitely the brownies!!)
Matcha Frosting Recipe – Just 5 Minutes!Published: 2014-12-25
Prep time: 5 mins Total time: 5 mins
- 2 cups cream cheese, low-fat
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a mixer, add cream cheese and butter.
- Whip on medium speed or until smooth.
- Add matcha along with half of the confectioners’ sugar.
- Mix until well combined and a green hue has developed.
- Add vanilla extract and the remaining sugar gradually.