Perfect Delicious Drink: Matcha Green Tea Lemonade (Recipe)
MATCHA GREEN TEA LEMONADE IS A THING OF BEAUTY.
When you hear the word “lemonade,” most people automatically think of the same thing: refreshing. Any kind of lemonade—pink, peach, strawberry, green tea—is popular and well- loved.
Now, add these elements into the mix: longer life, weight loss, detoxification, and relaxation. Yes, of course, we’re talking about adding Matcha powder! You’ll get all those extra Matcha green tea benefits, plus a super-yummy, energizing drink.
And why not serve your Matcha Green Tea Lemonade with a couple of these irresistible Glazed Matcha Brownies?
Whether you like to keep a pitcher around for yourself or want to have something interesting and thirst-quenching for your guests, Matcha Green Tea Lemonade is a thing of beauty. When you need some pep in your step, brew up a batch.
Matcha Green Tea Lemonade (or Limeade) Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins, Cook time: 30 mins, Total time: 35 mins
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon (or lime) juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1 1/2 quarts cold water
- Stir the Matcha green tea powder and sugar into the hot water.
- Once dissolved, add the lemon juice and cold water.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.