A WARMING, BALANCING TEA TO BRING YOU COMFORT AND BALANCE YOUR ENERGY
Matcha has so many health benefits on its own—it lights up your brain, literally! It gives you a sense of focus and boosts your creativity, while also providing a sense of ease and calm.
Add in the other ayurvedic ingredients that will balance out your specific energy type and that’s when pure MAGIC happens.
If you’re not familiar with it, Ayurveda is an ancient healing modality with its roots in India. Its philosophy is to bring balance to the body as well as cleanse and detoxify the body. At its core, Ayurveda has a belief that people are made up of three energies or doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Each dosha is a combination of the five elements: air, water, earth, fire and ether. Dis-ease and health issues arise when you have an imbalance. When your doshas and their corresponding elements are aligned perfectly, we can be healthy. Take this free quiz to determine which Ayurvedic energy type you are.
You can bring yourself back into balance through integrating a special ayurvedic matcha drink into your days. With the combination of matcha from Japan and China, and ayurvedic ingredients from India, you can watch your mind, body and spirit shift and feel your energy become more centered, grounded and aligned with YOU by drinking a specially-crafted drink that’s easy to make and most importantly, made to balance YOU.
So why not try this perfect, healthy, coffee-free way to give yourself balance in the mornings? Or anytime!
- 2 Cups Water
- 1.5 teaspoons Epic Matcha powder
- 6 Whole Cardamom Pods
- 4 Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1/2 stick Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Fennel
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Stevia, agave or honey to sweeten
- Heat water to 175 degrees.
- Next, add Epic Matcha powder and whisk the matcha in the water. Set aside.
- Crush the spices in a mortar and pestle.
- Mix spices with ginger and water and boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add almond milk and simmer for five minutes.
- Strain and pour into the cup of matcha.
- Add sweetener of your choice.
- Serve with a garnish of a pinch of freshly ground cardamom or cinnamon powder.
Yield 1 servings