A MAGICALLY HEALING ELIXIR TO BRING YOU HEALTH AND AN ENERGY BOOST
Matcha is a fantastic coffee alternative, since it provides several hours of energy and helps enhance your mood and improve concentration, while at the same time relaxing you. You don’t get the same caffeine crash or jittery feeling that coffee can cause—you get just the opposite.
Now, combine adaptogenic herbs and matcha you’ve got some serious healing power. Herbs like ashwagandha nourish you as well as promote overall health. And the great thing about adaptogens is in their name—they are able to adapt and give your body exactly what it needs!
This dairy-free recipe is rich in antioxidants, boosts your metabolism, and has anti-inflammatory ingredients. It’s like a magical healing elixir!
So why not try this perfect, healthy, coffee-free way to give yourself balance in the mornings? Or anytime!
- 2 Cups Water
- 1.5 teaspoons Epic Matcha powder
- 2 Cups Astragalus tea (already brewed)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 Dash Cinnamon powder and hemp seeds
- Heat water to 175 degrees
- In a tea infuser, place the astragalus herbal tea with the boiled water and infuse.
- Leave to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, whisk the matcha with the brewed tea in a small round bowl.
- Add all the ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into mug and sprinkle with cinnamon and hemp seeds.
Yield 1 servings