This Healthy Iced Matcha Latte recipe is stellar!
If you’re a little short on time in the morning (and who isn’t?), try this quick iced matcha latte recipe. This rich, frothy and sweet latte will give you an energy and health boost. For an even healthier choice, use organic tea in your latte. The matcha latte that you would typically get from the cafè is LOADED with sugar and cream, super delicious, but not that easy on the figure
Quick Iced Matcha Latte in a Blender RecipePublished: 2014-08-06
- 1 cup milk (or milk alternative)
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, stevia or almond milk for sweetness
- 1 teaspoon Epic Matcha green tea powder
- In a bowl add water and slowly whisk in green tea powder.
- Stir in honey, stevia or almond milk to sweeten.
- Pour into a blender along with warm milk.
- Blend until frothy.
- Pour your matcha latte into a cup with ice cubes. Now sit back and enjoy your delicious iced matcha latte.
Share this Recipe