Make Your Holiday Special with this treat: Green Tea Cranberry MuffinChristmas morning green tea cranberry muffins. Your family will love it! What a great way to changing things up in your home or at your next family get together. Bring the gift that people will want you to keep giving year after year. Have you ever heard of such a thing as a green tea cranberry muffin? They are a must try.
Green Tea Cranberry Muffin RecipePublished: 2014-12-24
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup melted butter
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of buttermilk
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup raw sugar
- ¼ cup organic honey
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Epic Matcha green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin cups.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, green tea powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk buttermilk, honey, eggs, lemon juice and zest.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Slowly add melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Fold in dried cranberries.
- Add batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.
- Allow to cool and serve.